Cauliflower, Ginger, Coconut oil, Turmeric Stew – Amazing Recipe!
This delicious stew is full of healthy fats! If you want you can add in some chicken or tofu for extra protein. If you’re enjoying a bit of grains, this pairs nicely with wild rice.
Here Are The Main Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 medium head cauliflower, stemmed and cut into bite-size florets
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 2 teaspoons ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 can full-fat, unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
How To Prepare It:
In a medium stock pot, heat the coconut oil for 30 seconds on medium heat. Add the cumin seeds and stir for a while. Then add the onions and cook one more minute. Then, add the tomatoes too, stir and cook for a couple of more minutes until the tomatoes soften.
Then add the rest of the ingredients and stir all together. Cover the pan and simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to keep from burning.
Serving the soup in bowls and enjoy!