Cheesecake + Nutella = delicious, creamy delicacy which you will be preparing over and over again!
Ingredients for the dough
||American cookies with pieces of chocolate (optional)
||a little grated orange peel
How to prepare the dough
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until the mixture becomes smooth. If you don’t have a blender then the biscuits can be granted and then add melted butter and the rest of the ingredients and mix it with mixer.
- Put the mixture nicely in a pan and put in the fridge for a while.
Ingredients for the filling
||Juice of 1/4 orange
||baked chopped nuts (for decoration)
How to prepare the filling
- Mix the mascrapone and the cream cheese. Then add the Nutella and the orange juice.
- Spill the filling on already cooled dough. Decorate it with nuts.
- Put the cheesecake back in the fridge for 4-5 hours. Serve it cold.