5-Ingredient Coconut Oil Fat Bombs for All-Day Energy. Make Them Today!!
These coconut oil fat bombs will give you a spark of energy and will melt in your mouth!It’s being found that healthy fats such as coconut oil. have been included in nutrient-dense diets. Coconut oil is filled with medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) that are used by our body to fight off illnesses such as heart disease.
You can use coconut oil as an ingredient in making brownies and curry dishes. This recipe will make your food chewy and soft, and are easy and don’t require much time to make.
Begin by mixing shredded coconut, vanilla bean, coconut oil and honey in a blender ( you can find real vanilla bean powder in the seasoning section). Blend until mixed well and crumbly. Using a tablespoon, scoop out mixture and use your hands to form into round balls. Not to worry if the balls aren’t sticking together at this point–the mixture will harden when cooled. Pop the bombs into the freezer for 10 minutes and drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
The flavor of these bite-sized sweets is a mix of refreshing coconut and dark chocolate–similar to Mounds bars without all the sugar and processed ingredients. They make a great on-the-go snack when you need a midday energy boost or for those late night cravings.
Coconut Oil Fat Bombs
– Total Time: 20 minutes
– Prep Time: 15 minutes
– Cook Time: 5 minutes
– Serves: 14
– 2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
– 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
– 2 tablespoon raw honey
– 4 ounces raw dark chocolate chips
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder, optional
1. First you should have a blender and to add shredded coconut, coconut oil, raw honey and vanilla bean powder. Blend until mixture is fine and crumbled.
2. Then, line a small baking sheet or plate with wax paper. Using a tablespoon-size measuring spoon, scoop mixture and form into small mounds, using your hands. Set onto wax paper. Place in freezer 10 minutes to set.
3. With a double boiler, melt chocolate until smooth. Use a butter knife to drizzle coconut bombs with chocolate. Place back into the refrigerator to set 10 minutes. Store your coconut oil fat bombs in the refrigerator and enjoy whenever you please!