The Best Blueberry Lemon Loaf You’ve Ever Tasted (It’s Paleo and it’s 100% Grain-Free!)
This sweet, melt-in-your-mouth bread dish can double as dessert or breakfast, and every family member will enjoy it. Take a look at this lovely Paleo Blueberry Lemon Bread!
This loaf is astonishingly moist and delicious. It’s packed with protein-rich almond flour, nutrient-dense eggs, and oh-so-good-for-you coconut oil. Without the lemony sweet glaze, you could eat this for breakfast. But please … don’t skip the glaze. It’s the finest part.
Paleo Blueberry Lemon Bread
– 1 and 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
– 1/4 cup coconut flour, sifted
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 4 eggs
– 1/2 cup coconut oil or ghee, melted
– 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
– 3 Tablespoon lemon juice
– zest from 2 lemons
– 1 and 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
FOR THE GLAZE:
– 1/3 cup coconut butter, softened
– 2 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
– 2 Tablespoon honey or maple syrup
– 2 Tablespoon lemon juice
– hot water
1. First, preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a loaf pan and cut a piece of parchment paper to line the bottom of the pan.
2. Integrate almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Reserve.
3. Blend together eggs, coconut oil, honey/maple syrup, lemon juice, and lemon zest until well integrated.
4. Add wet active ingredients to dry and mix up until well integrated.
5. Spread one-third of the batter onto bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle 1/3 of the blueberries on top. Spread another third of the batter and another third of the blueberries. Repeat one more time with the staying batter and berries.
6. Bake 32-37 minutes, until toothpick placed into the center comes out clean. Cover with foil if leading starts to brown too much. Remove from oven and enable to cool.
7. While loaf cools, prepare the glaze by whisking together all of the glaze components. Add warm water 1 tablespoon at a time till you have a shiny, liquid, smooth consistency. As soon as the loaf has cooled, remove from pan and pour glaze over top of the loaf, letting it drips down the sides. Enjoy !!