These Seeds Kill Cancer Cells, Enhance Your Sleep, Rid Astigmatism And Much More
Thus, there is an urgent need to develop a new non-toxic modality for the prevention and treatment of cancer.
Cucurbitacins have potential to be used as possible bioactive agents for inhibiting cancer progression and these compounds contain structural improvements for future potential chemotherapeutic modalities.
Various studies have demonstrated that cucurbitacin analogues have a broad range of biological effects including anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective, anti-cancer and antioxidant activities.
5 Phenomenal Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds For Your Body
1. Pumpkin Seeds are Packed with Magnesium
Pumpkin seeds contain manganese, magnesium, copper, calcium, potassium, iron, selenium, phosphorus, and many other minerals. Also, they are rich in fiber, which boosts digestion. Zinc and magnesium improve the nutrients absorption. Actually, that is the reason why pumpkin seeds are recommended to people suffering of nutrient deficiencies. If you include a few pumpkin seeds to your diet, they will lower the levels of sugar in the blood, strengthen your immune system, improve sleep, and boosts vision, and enhance skin complexion. Phytosterols and zinc, stops the expansion of abnormal prostate cancer cells and their further development in the later stages.
2. Pumpkin Seeds Boost Testosterone
Pumpkin seeds are an excellent source of vitamins B, C, D, and E, all of which have critical role in libido. They are also packed with zinc, which is known to boost testosterone levels in an all-natural way. Therefore, these tiny seeds can be extremely beneficial for male sexual health.
3. Pumpkin Seeds Improve Mood and Reduce Hot Flashes
Being high in tryptophan, which is required for the production of serotonin in the brain, pumpkin seeds can be quite valuable when it pertains to improving state of mind. Their magnesium content helps balance body temperature, and hence help in reducing hot flashes.
4. Pumpkin Seeds Can Help with Insomnia
The aforementioned tryptophan, which takes part in the production of serotonin and melatonin in the brain, has important function in our sleep/wake cycle. For this reason, the consumption of pumpkin seeds on a regular basis can help beat sleeping disorders and go to sleep much easier.
5. Pumpkin Seeds Can Combat Cancer
Pumpkin seeds contain cucurbitacins, substances which have been clinically revealed to combat cancer and eliminate off different types of cancer cells.
Additional Health Benefits
– Antioxidant Support: Alpha-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol, delta-tocopherol, alpha-tocomonoenol and gamma-tocomonoenol are all forms of vitamin E (antioxidant) found in pumpkin seeds.
– Mineral Assistance: Zinc, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, and copper.
– Diabetes: Pumpkin seed oil has been discovered to enhance insulin guideline in diabetic animals as well as to prevent some negative results of diabetes on kidney function.
– Antimicrobial Benefits: Pumpkin seeds, pumpkin seed extracts, and pumpkin seed oil possess strong antimicrobial, antiviral, and antifungal properties.