The Amazing Plant That Kills Cancer Cells, Stop Diabetes And Blood Pressure and Can Help You in Your Overall Health!
Goya, also known as Bitter Melon or Karela, is a cucumber-shaped plant which grows in tropical countries and needs warmth and humidity to grow. Goya is a nutrient-dense food which contains vitamin B, vitamin C, folate, and flavonoids. It is typically added to stir-fry or eaten stuffed.
It may be also used as supplement. To get the most of it and reap the full health benefits, consume it on a regular basis.
The man behind this discovery is Dr. Frank Shallenberger, a doctor specialized in anti-aging treatments and alternative medicine. As he states, karela can suppress the development of cancer cells, so he regularly recommends it to patients who are dealing with this disease.
According to him, Goya inhibits cancer growth. Studies have shown that a 5% solution of bitter melon juice can destroy pancreatic cancer cells.
It was also found that Goya destroys cancer cell lines by 90-98%. The benefits of this vegetable were studies at the University of Colorado. The results showed that it reduces pancreatic tumors by 64%. This shows that the research conducted by Dr. Shallenberger only confirmed the power of bitter melon. It can be also used in the treatment of skin infections, diabetes symptoms, asthma, stomach issues and high blood pressure.
– Skin infections
– Stomach issues
– Diabetes symptoms
Consume it regularly to enjoy the following benefits:
– First, you should know that this amazing fruit will cleanse and detoxify your liver, relieves gout pain and stimulates the blood circulation.
– The juice from this fruit will boost your immune system and it will strengthen the resistance of your body against all types of infections.
– The Goya stimulates food peristalsis and eases the digestion until the food is finally excreted through the bowel and out of the system.
– This amazing fruits contains high amounts of phyto-nutrient, Polypeptide-P, a plant insulin known to lower blood sugar levels. In addition, it composes hypoglycemic agent called charantin. Charantin increases glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis inside the cells of liver, muscle and adipose tissue. Together, these compounds may have been thought to be responsible for blood sugar levels reduction in the treatment of type-2 diabetes.
– It can also help you relieve hangover, because it will boost your metabolism, and at the same time, it nourishes and cleanses the liver after the consumption of alcohol.
– The medical experts also say that regular consumption of its juice helps relieve psoriasis and fungal infections, such as Athlete’s feet and ringworms.
– The Goya can also help you improve your eyesight and relieve vision problem, because it contains high amounts of beta-carotene.
– It is a source of folate which reduces the occurrence of neural tube defect in newborns.
– When consumed regularly, it boosts your stamina and energy level.
– Fresh bitter melon is an excellent source of Vitamin-C (100 g of raw pod provides 84 mg or about 140% of RDI). Vitamin-C is one of the powerful natural antioxidants which helps scavenge deleterious free radicals from the human body.
– Goya is a moderate source of B-complex vitamins such as niacin (vitamin B-3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5), pyridoxine (vitamin B-6) and minerals such as iron, zinc, potassium, manganese and magnesium.