Scientist Reveals That Jackfruit Is The Most Powerful Cancer Killer
Jackfruit is the national fruit of Bangladesh and is the biggest fruit that grows on a tree in the world. Some specimen of this fruit can weigh up to 100 pounds. The skin of the fruit is thick, hard, and green, and the flesh inside is colored, versatile, and full of nutrients.
This fruit is extremely popular among vegans, and it offers numerous health benefits as it is abundant in important nutrients.
It is rich in magnesium, vitamin C, A, B6, calcium, fiber, protein, potassium, and iron. Only a cup of this fruit will provide 25% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin B6, which is again a great advantage if you are a vegan, as your diet lacks this vitamin, and 11% of the daily recommended allowance of fiber which will boost digestion.
– One cup of jackfruit contains 155 calories
– One cup of jackfruit contains 3 g sodium (3g) and 3 g saturated fats
– One cup of jackfruit provides 11% of your daily fiber allowance
– Jackfruit is an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, riboflavin, thiamine, folate, and niacin
– Last but not least, jackfruit is packed with vital minerals like iron, zinc, selenium, copper, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, manganese, and calcium
As reported by The National Cancer Institute, over 1.17 million Americans were diagnosed with colorectal cancer in 2013, one of the most complicated cancer types. However, there is no need to worry as experts have discovered a natural way to prevent and fight this cancer.