18 Mind Blowing Reason Why Aloe Vera Is A Miracle Medicine Plant. You Will Never Buy Expensive Product Again!
The aloe vera plant is about one or two feet tall with prickly and bitter leaves, which act as a defence to keep animals and insects from feeding on the plant. The leaves hold a gooey translucent gel, also extremely bitter, and known all over the world for it’s unbelievable healing properties.
This translucent gel is made up of around 96% water, some organic and inorganic compounds, a type of protein which contains 18 of the 20 amino acids found in the body and lastly, Vitamin A, B, C and E. Another part of the aloe vera plant which is used is the ‘sap’, a yellow-coloured liquid stuck to the skin of the plant from the inside. When dried and purified, the powdered aloe is often used as a laxative, though it’s effectiveness is questionable.
Aloe Vera can be bought in any health shop, but if you want to make sure you have an organic and 100% natural plant it’s better to grow it at home. This plant grows equally well indoors and outdoors and has the ability to thrive under vitally any conditions.
In addition you will see the benefits of using Aloe Vera.
9 Benefits Of Applying Aloe Vera Topically
– Calms acne and eczema
– Calms rashes, boils, and other skin afflictions
– Soothes burns
– Anti-itching for bug bites
– Moisturizes skin
– Reduces wrinkles
– Heal wounds
– Conditions hair as a shampoo and prevent hair loss
– Can be used as a shaving gel
9 Benefits of Internal uses of Aloe Vera:
– Boosts the immunity
– Regulates the blood sugar
– Prevents digestive disorders such as bloating, constipation, IBS and colitis, and soothes the stomach
– Helps with reducing heartburn and indigestion
– Improves the heart’s work and the blood’s quality
– Keeps the gums healthy
– Diminishes the risk for arthritis inflammation
– Strengthens the urinary tract performance
– Encourages the production of white blood cells
It is believed that the plant we know today as aloe very, came first from Northern Africa. The first known documentation of its medicinal use was in the ancient Egyptian Papyrus called ebers, which provided 12 different recipes for healing with aloe. Ever since, the succulent plant has been used across the earth as both an ornamental plant, and healing medicine.
Therefore, try to avoid the pharmaceutical medications as much as possible, and enjoy the many benefits of aloe vera.